We're looking for exceptional people who share our vision of challenging norms and never being satisfied with the status quo. We want a person who treats our customers with professionalism and respect: from the care and attention to detail in designing and crafting each piece of jewelry, to the manner in which each of those pieces is delivered. We want people that can get the work done, and do what needs to be done.
We're a young company, and we are building this foundation from the ground up--so we need people who are talented enough to contribute in a variety of ways, flexible enough to accept the inevitable daily challenges that arise, and motivated enough to fill any gaps in talent and flexibility. Building is hard, but the opportunity is ultimately more rewarding: the beauty of being at the beginning is that each new person can make meaningful contributions to not only the day to day and year to year success of the business, but to the direction of the business itself. If you're up to the task and excited about the opportunity to be a part of a successful creative business for the long haul, we'd love to talk to you. Please submit your resume, a brief 1-2 paragraph cover letter that indicates the position you're applying for and 2-3 references to email@example.com. If we feel you are a potential fit, we will respond to you via email to arrange for an in-person or telephone interview. We will not contact any references without first contacting you and receiving your prior approval.
DIGITAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE
Jennie Kwon Designs is seeking a Digital Media Associate to manage social media presence and assist in day-to-day duties crafting digital presence through scheduled content, newsletters, story arcs and creative content that speaks to the brand’s values and position as a leader in the fine jewelry space. The position will include work with social media and various digital marketing initiatives.
• Assist in scheduling day-to-day social content, including but not limited to new collections, core brand values, optimizing best sellers
• Assist with community management on Jennie Kwon social media channels during office hours
• Assist with strategy execution and optimization of Jennie Kwon Designs social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, LinkedIn)
• Categorize, tag, and organize all produced creative assets after photoshoots etc.
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The Digital Media Associate must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
• Strong knowledge of fine jewelry landscape a must
• Self-starter and ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment while effectively meeting all deadlines
• Previous experience copywriting and editing for social media and blog posts
• Must be detail-oriented and have good organization skills
• Previous experience with data analytics from social media platforms, Google Analytics, etc. a plus
• Experience with brand strategy preferred
• Ability to work Monday-Friday during office hours on a consistent schedule
• A minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject matter "DIGITAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE".
Pay is TBD based on experience.
We are looking for a sales associate to join our team whose duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
• attentive and punctual customer service via phone and email
• fielding POs and generating invoices for retail partners
• maintaining relationships with current wholesale accounts
• competitor research
• in-person client meetings for custom work and showroom appointments
• new account prospecting
• coordination in preparation for and assistance at top fine jewelry trade shows
• general support to the team
• thrives and is able to quickly adapt in a fast paced environment
• at least 1 year customer service experience
• advanced and professional writing skills
• affable and professional interpersonal manner
• punctual and driven in character
• familiar with customer service
• knowledge of the jewelry space is a plus
In addition to the above, candidate must have a generally helpful attitude and provide support to our team as needed.
This is a part-time entry-to-mid-level role with great potential for growth and expansion to a full-time position.
Please email email@example.com, with subject matter "SALES ASSOCIATE".
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer based in Los Angeles.
-is a team player but equally able to work independently and complete projects in a punctual manner.
-is a self motivated individual and able to manage their workflow without much oversight.
-creates and imagines content that is creative, unique and refined while still being on brand.
-creates content with a consistent voice across all social media platforms and on our website.
-is interested in and enthusiastic about marketing and branding.
-is familiar with the fine jewelry industry.
-is responsive and professional.
-able to design content for website, social media, newsletters, branding materials that are on brand and elevated.
-brainstorm ideas and implement.
-must have a keen eye for detail and beauty and offer ideas that are on brand.
-prior experience is a must.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject matter "GRAPHIC DESIGNER". Must submit a comprehensive example of past projects and resume.
Pay is TBD based on experience.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, self motivated individual who can help us manage the logistics of producing our beautiful pieces! Must be efficient, fast moving and problem solving. Prior experience is a plus. Please submit a cover letter and resume if interested.
We are looking for a part-time experienced bench jeweler to help us with resizing, shooting waxes, cleaning castings and polishing our pieces. Please contact us if you are qualified and interested.